Sooooo I am back 🙂 With all the pregnancy and post- pregnancy stuff ( which has been amazing so far) I had little to no time in writing something in here though I have soo much to share —I plan to spend some time in coming days and post a couple of things I have in my mind – super soon 🙂
For starters, I couldn’t resist posting about this amazing oxfords I bought online, and to my surprise they weren’t just cheap but also super duper comfy. As it was my first time buying stuff from this website, I was skeptical about the quality and comfort. So I did go by size chart and reviews – boy am I glad ? I ordered a size up ( am a US 6 so got a 6.5) and it fits perfect. These oxfords are so great for the below reasons.
- Because of the material ( looks leather but has this softness that you feel like you are actually just wearing socks )
- They have a variety of colors ( over 10) you can choose from
- They look classy and go with shirt dresses,pants and shorts for summer.
Here is the link to the store that I bought from and attaching some pics of the shoes that I am soooo in love with : Wish.com .
I got the brown color for Cost : 15 bucks ( plus you can find a lot of coupons online for free shipping )
Must have Shoes for Spring
Now that winter is over and with spring coming up, Aren’t we all ready to kick off this season with some really cool shoes? I am starting to believe shoes are woman’s true best friend and if you are planning on making a major investment on shoes this season, then maybe this post is helpful.
I wanted to share some of my personal “spring must-have” favorites from my shoe closet.
- White Sneakers: This can never go wrong. Classic white converse sneakers are my go-to favorite. You can pair them with anything from dresses to shorts. Fashion is about comfort and these cute sneakers are trendy yet comfortable, with a bonus that these are super affordable. Below is the link to the one I have:
- Floral Prints Slip-Ons (Loafer mule): Welcome spring or summer with floral prints. Floral prints always adds an oomph factor to anything you are wearing. I am a huge fan of loafers and this slip on- loafer is my best investment for this season. It’s not only pretty being colorful but is equally comfortable if you day requires a little bit of walking.
The best part about slip-ons is we don’t need to spend time tying laces or putting on straps. It’s easy and comfortable. I got mine from Shein (I have an older post about it). You can find similar ones in DSW too.
- Classic Sandals: On the days you want to flaunt your beautiful pedicure, sandals are the ones to go to. I got mine from Charming Charlie, in Turquoise blue (picture attached) – I don’t think they have the same color anymore but you can find similar ones in the below link.
- Espadrilles: There is no better way to kick off a beach season than with a pair of espadrilles. These are very comfortable platform flats which offers some much more to this shoe than just walking. I usually pair this one up with comfortable jeans , a linen shirt and I am good to go.I have something similar to the below one (in solid black though).
Let me know if this post helped you prepare a Shoe checklist 🙂
” You cant buy happiness but you can buy shoes, AND Thats kind of the same thing !!”
I am a certified shoe addict – At least thats what my husband tells me – so I keep looking for pretty, season-friendly,carb-free Shoes and I ended up finding these amazingly beautiful and yet comfortable slip – on Loafers.
Now, these might not go with all your clothes but who cares, a lady always needs more shoes ! I hope you love this one and welcome spring with beautiful colors!
Link to the Shoe : http://us.shein.com/Yellow-Floral-Embroidered-Satin-Loafer-Slippers-p-338155-cat-1881.html