Sooooo I am back 🙂 With all the pregnancy and post- pregnancy stuff ( which has been amazing so far) I had little to no time in writing something in here though I have soo much to share —I plan to spend some time in coming days and post a couple of things I have in my mind – super soon 🙂
For starters, I couldn’t resist posting about this amazing oxfords I bought online, and to my surprise they weren’t just cheap but also super duper comfy. As it was my first time buying stuff from this website, I was skeptical about the quality and comfort. So I did go by size chart and reviews – boy am I glad ? I ordered a size up ( am a US 6 so got a 6.5) and it fits perfect. These oxfords are so great for the below reasons.
- Because of the material ( looks leather but has this softness that you feel like you are actually just wearing socks )
- They have a variety of colors ( over 10) you can choose from
- They look classy and go with shirt dresses,pants and shorts for summer.
Here is the link to the store that I bought from and attaching some pics of the shoes that I am soooo in love with : Wish.com .
I got the brown color for Cost : 15 bucks ( plus you can find a lot of coupons online for free shipping )
I am obsessed lately with embroidery blouses and this one is my favorite recent buy!
A beautiful and comfortable hi-low tunic blouse which can be worn with leggings, Shorts or even as a short dress. I paired this chic top with a mesh black legging in this pic.
I completed this look with “Paduka” kind methiyadi flats.The one i am wearing is exact same as the pic in the below link.
This top is a little bit see through but perfect for this summer/Fall.I hope you love it!
PS: This legging is one of the best leggings i have ever worn. Soft and very stretchy fabric.
Must have Shoes for Spring
Now that winter is over and with spring coming up, Aren’t we all ready to kick off this season with some really cool shoes? I am starting to believe shoes are woman’s true best friend and if you are planning on making a major investment on shoes this season, then maybe this post is helpful.
I wanted to share some of my personal “spring must-have” favorites from my shoe closet.
- White Sneakers: This can never go wrong. Classic white converse sneakers are my go-to favorite. You can pair them with anything from dresses to shorts. Fashion is about comfort and these cute sneakers are trendy yet comfortable, with a bonus that these are super affordable. Below is the link to the one I have:
- Floral Prints Slip-Ons (Loafer mule): Welcome spring or summer with floral prints. Floral prints always adds an oomph factor to anything you are wearing. I am a huge fan of loafers and this slip on- loafer is my best investment for this season. It’s not only pretty being colorful but is equally comfortable if you day requires a little bit of walking.
The best part about slip-ons is we don’t need to spend time tying laces or putting on straps. It’s easy and comfortable. I got mine from Shein (I have an older post about it). You can find similar ones in DSW too.
- Classic Sandals: On the days you want to flaunt your beautiful pedicure, sandals are the ones to go to. I got mine from Charming Charlie, in Turquoise blue (picture attached) – I don’t think they have the same color anymore but you can find similar ones in the below link.
- Espadrilles: There is no better way to kick off a beach season than with a pair of espadrilles. These are very comfortable platform flats which offers some much more to this shoe than just walking. I usually pair this one up with comfortable jeans , a linen shirt and I am good to go.I have something similar to the below one (in solid black though).
Let me know if this post helped you prepare a Shoe checklist 🙂
I have always had a hard timing finding a perfect dress for any Occasion 🙂
I have always been very conscious of my muffin top ( And let me tell you I am not SKINNY, but its this DRESS !!! ) – but this one came out as a WINNER in covering up all my perfect imperfections and Equally made me feel comfortable and Sexy : Its a pretty red dress for a Wedding/Party/Brunch with the girls or a simple Date night.
Link to the Dress :
I hope you love the dress !!